CONSOLATA NKUBU SCHOOL OF NURSING
CONTACTS: 0719 445 581
MINIMUM ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS
- C (plain) and above
C (plain) and above: English or Kiswahili, Biology or Biological Sciences (Mandatory)
C- (MINUS) in any of the following subjects: Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, or physical sciences.
COURSE DURATION- 3 ½ YEARS
COURSE: KRCHN (KENYA REGISTERED COMMUNITY HEALTH NURSING)
INTAKE: APRIL / OCTOBER
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your application.
Nkubu School of Nursing
P.O. Box 205-60200
Direction along meru –nairobi highway
application should INCLUDE:-
- Hand written application.
- Photocopies of:
- KCSE certificate or Result Slip.
- Birth Certificate.
- National Identity Card.
- Baptism Card or Certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate
- Recommendation from the Principal of the Secondary School.
- Recommendation letter from the Parish Priest /Pastor
- Interview fee of Ksh. 500 nonrefundable.
N.B: Remember to include your mobile number in the application.